Thanks for visiting our website, hope you can find items you like.
Don’t forget to save our website
Dear Customer pls check the size and read the description
-ADDITIONAL INFORMATION- before Order
Please don’t buy if you cannot accept description.
For safety when buying do not think at all.
That is accepted by us as our responsibility
1. How to operate the correct inflation
1. Before inflation, use a small tool to support the inflatable core, completely exhaust the residual gas inside, so as to eliminate the pressure in the lighter gas tank;
2. Press the outlet of the aerated tank downwards vertically for about 5 seconds each time, two or three times.
3. Please wait for about 3-5 minutes after the inflation is completed. If there is still no fire after 5 minutes, please increase the adjustment valve. (Note the +-) direction.
For more details, please see the detailed introduction below. If in doubt, please contact online customer service or call manager Cao!
Special reminder: In plateau areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the use of inflatable windbreaks and direct lighters will be affected. Ignition rate has a large proportion of decline, please choose windproof straight into the lighter carefully. Use open flame and kerosene lighters as much as possible.
2. Instructions for use of kerosene lighters:
Note: The new kerosene lighter does not contain oil and must be refueled. Available in our store, in the accessories kerosene column, click this link.
1. Open the cover;
2. Dial out the movement;
3. Invert, open the bottom cotton pad, or inject kerosene from the bottom cotton pad hole.
4. After refueling, insert it into the case and use it.
5. Note that it can be filled with 8 minutes, and it should not be too full. Please pay attention to safety for the first time, because there may be spilled oil and the whole fuselage will catch fire.
Special reminders, dealers can not refuel in the case of kerosene lighters are not sold and not used. First, after refueling and burning, the cotton wick will turn black and become the same as the old machine. Customers cannot accept it. In addition, if you do not use it after refueling, it will cause the ignition rate to decrease and it will not be easy to ignite in the future.
It is a common and normal phenomenon for the inside of the cabinet to be rusted. It is caused by the residual chemical agents during surface processing. At the same time, in daily use, we often insert and remove friction. At the same time, the rougher the internal structure, the better the machine. The core is fastened so as not to become too loose. So do not deliberately beautify the inside of the movement. If the movement is loose during use, please pull out the movement and gently press the bottom of the movement side. Reloading is OK.
3. Rechargeable Lighter
At present, there are two types of electric lighters on the market: electric wire cigarette lighters and arc pulse lighters.
1. The charging time of charging lighter is about 2 hours. Generally, it is charged through the USB cable interface. It can be used as a universal mobile phone charging plug, and some of them have their own USB direct sockets for charging directly from a computer.
2. Light up about 2-3 packs.
I. Detailed description of inflation:
1. When refueling, there must be no sparks or flames around it. Make sure it is safe. Do not refill while smoking;
2. Qualified butane gas should be used. Poor quality gas may damage the lighter or reduce its service life.
3. When refilling a normal model, please invert the lighter, align the gas outlet of the gas bottle and cover the inlet of the lighter, press it a few times and keep it for about 2 seconds each time; if the gas cannot be refilled, it may be a gas There is excess air remaining in the box. At this time, you can deflate, use a small screwdriver to quickly deflate the air inlet 1-2 times, and then perform the refill operation;
4. When refilling the loudspeaker, please use a flat-blade screwdriver and other tools to loosen the air inlet screw cover, and then follow the above steps. After the filling is completed, the screw cover can be screwed flat, not too tight; otherwise, the cover will not be dense, the cover sound will not be crisp, and the gas will escape. Hardcover type loudspeakers should be filled with special gas nozzles. 5. When refueling gasoline engines, open the head cover, pull out and invert the movement, lift the outer sponge and add an appropriate amount of gasoline. After the gasoline penetrates the inner cotton, cover it. The outer sponge is put into the casing;
6. After refilling various types of lighters, wait at least 1 minute to adjust the temperature of the newly charged gas to room temperature, and wait for the residual gas attached to the outside of the lighter to completely ignite. If the ignition operation is performed immediately at this time, the residual gas on the outside of the lighter may be ignited, causing unnecessary danger. After refilling the gas, if the flame height is too high or too low during use, it is normal and the flame height can be adjusted appropriately.
Regulate the flame
1. During use, as the product gas content decreases and the ambient temperature changes, the flame height will change to a certain extent. This is normal and you can adjust the flame height moderately;
2. When in use, the normal flame height should be adjusted; windproof and direct lighter lighters are 1.5-2.5 cm; loudspeaker, gasoline and open flame lighters are 2.5-4.0 cm;
3. If you need to adjust the flame height, please use a flat-blade screwdriver to align the flame regulator groove; if the lighter has an adjustment ring, you can directly adjust it with your fingers and turn clockwise in the direction of (-) arrow , The flame height can be adjusted lower; turning in the direction of (+) arrow, that is, counterclockwise, can increase the flame height. Note: Rotate counterclockwise and do not exceed half a circle based on normal flame height. Otherwise, it may damage the product;
4. The gasoline lighter should control the flame height by adjusting the height of the ignition wick. If the flame height is too high, you can use scissors to cut the wick a little; if the flame height is too low, you can pull out the wick appropriately.
1. Contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
2. Do not pierce or throw the lighter, do not throw it into the fire;
3. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable items;
4. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as the face, skin and clothing, so as to avoid danger;
5. Please identify the position of the fire outlet when ignition, and press the lightly to ignite. Different styles of lighters use different ways to ignite: they are divided into straight, side, and side; gasoline engines should quickly rub the grinding wheel, and Loudspeaker quickly rub the roller from right to left with the thumb;
6. During use, if accidentally any debris such as soot falls into the fire outlet, you should blow air in time to remove the debris, otherwise it will cause fire failure;
7. Loudspeaker and gasoline lighter, if the cover is opened, the gas will start to escape. Therefore, when not firing, please be sure to close the lid to save it;
8. This product is not suitable for lighting, please do not continue burning for more than 1 minute, so as not to burn the skin at high temperature;
9. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment for a long time (50 degrees Celsius / 122 degrees Fahrenheit), and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, closed unmanned cars and trunks outside;
10. Due to the limitation of the combustion conditions in the area above 3000 meters above sea level, the ignition of windproof and direct-strike lighters may be greatly affected. It is recommended to use an open flame lighter at this time;
11. When using desktop and other handicraft lighters, the positions of their fire outlets, presses, air inlets, and flame regulators should be clear to ensure correct use.
12. Qualified butane gas should be used. Poor quality gas may damage the lighter or reduce the service life.